With the entertainment industry crippled due to the Covid 19 pandemic and all the fun being reduced to Television shows, 22 year old Mutoni Etania is among the few people that have flourished during this lockdown.
Matooke Republic contacted the newest kid on Television for a one on one interview on her alleged relationship with Team No Sleep boss Jeff Kiwa, her new fame and if she’s planning to stay in the Television business when the old normal resumes.
- Other than what we see portrayed who is Etania
Well Etania Mutoni is a 22 year old ambitious girl very passionate about what she does. She’s a people person and of course, life of the party
2. What’s your education background
I was a very stubborn girl so I went to many schools. For instance I went to Hannah Mixed International Tropical Highschool, Pride college etc.
3. What’s the reason you wake up every day to work
My two little sisters that I look after make me wake up every day even on my bad days I have to do it for them.
4. You look good, everyone would want to the person you are dating
I am very single and not searching.
5. There are rumours that you’re dating the proprietor of TNS, is it true
No, we are not dating.
6.What qualities do you look for in a man?
I am currently not even looking for a man
7. Any prospects of marriage or are you the strictly career type of lady
I am the career type of lady
8.Have you always wanted to be in the limelight
Yes, I have always wanted to be in the limelight.
9. If you weren’t in the entertainment business. What would you be?
If I wasn’t in the entertainment business I would most definitely be a lawyer
10. You look boujee. What inspires your fashion sense?
I am actually very terrible at fashion but I do follow fashion designers on Instagram and pick tips from them.
11. Who dresses you up?
Chris is my designer. You can look him up on Instagram. He goes by Gang star fashion house on all his social media handles.
12. Who are the people you look up to in this industry?
I look up to Miss Deedan Muyiira who currently works at Sanyu fm
13. Has being on NTV got you any opportunities so far?
Being on NTV has come in quite handy
14. When the old normal resumes, will you still be with NTV
I hope so because I have loved being on TV
15. Advise to young girls that look up to you
It’s not always easy for a girl but always works hard and keeps being humble with good manners. God will surely make a way