US based Ugandan musician Alan Scoop has set a record as the first Ugandan to make it to the USA top 10 TV Songs chart in a TV show or series with big names on the list. Alan’s song Dangerous which is ranked number 9 is featured in a top American TV show P-Valley on Starz
Alan Scoop’s “Dangerous”, a collaboration with Lil Bad Cuzzin features in the US hit show P-Valley and comes in at number 9 rubbing shoulders with songs from hit shows; The Boys (Amazon), The 100 (The CW), Baby (Netflix) and Power Book II: Ghost. (Starz)
“Dangerous” is produced by The Weezy On the Beat who is responsible for a number of hits and club bangers including Twazikoze, Pretty Girls, Big Bumper and more.
Rankings for the Top TV Songs chart are based on song and show data provided by Tunefind and ranked using a formula blending that data with sales and streaming information tracked by Nielsen Music during the corresponding period of September 2020.
Check out the full list below.
Rank, Song, Artist, Show (Network)
1. “Dream On,” Aerosmith, The Boys (Amazon)
2. “We Didn’t Start the Fire,” Billy Joel, The Boys (Amazon)
3. “Sympathy for the Devil,” The Rolling Stones, The Boys (Amazon)
4. “Pressure,” Billy Joel, The Boys (Amazon)
5. “Psycho Killer,” Talking Heads, The Boys (Amazon)
6. “Listen Before I Go,” Billie Eilish, Baby (Netflix)
7. “Bad,” U2, The 100 (The CW)
8. “Mississippi Pride,” J. Alphonse Nicholson, P-Valley (Starz)
9. “Dangerous (feat. Lil Bad Cuzzin),” Alan Scoop, P-Valley (Starz)
10. “Monster (feat. Avelino),” Jacob Banks, Power Book II: Ghost (Starz)
Alan Scoop is a former Fun Factory actor singer.